We are thrilled to announce our expanded Sustainable Champion Initiative!
In October 2022, EUROCHAMTT partnered with the United Nations (Trinidad and Tobago) office to recognise businesses with sustainability initiatives.
These businesses have implemented policy changes and made investments with a view to contributing not only economically to their businesses, but also positively to the environment and society and maintaining high standards of governance with respect to the environment and societal impact of their operations.
In response to the need by business for a deeper understanding of national and global sustainability-related agreements and action, EUROCHAMTT has expanded the scope of its sustainability initiative. Our support will go beyond the self-assessment and awards and will support businesses to get started on their journey to policy change and strategy for identifying, measuring and reporting impact. We will also continue to recognize businesses making progress and provide opportunities to show case those businesses.
You can have a look at our past winners here
Our 2023 to 2024 programme now comprises five components:
- One-day Sustainability Workshop at Asa Wright Nature Centre – 17th November 2023
- Call for Applicants for the Sustainability Champion Awards (opened from 18th October 2023 – January 17th, 2024)
- Sustainability Champion Awards ceremony – 14 March 2024
- Workshop Series one subject per session (January 2024 – June 2024)
- Exhibition of sustainable products and services (in development).